Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cake Order from office




My colleague ordered this cupcakes for her boyfriend’s 27th birthday. She specifically requested for purple swirls with silver decorations. At their party, each one of them ate 2 pieces. Am glad that they liked the cupcakes.


Here’s another order from the office.

In my current office, we always buy a cake from Secret Recipe across the road to celebrate the birthdays of my office mates. My boss had said many times that the next cake will be made by me. I agreed provided the cake is delivered on a Monday so that I have enough time to bake on Sunday. This order was initially for a Monday but was postponed to Thurs as one of the birthday girls was on leave.
Bake the cake after I got home from work. Could only start decorating the cake after the cake has completely cooled and slept at 1am that night! Turned out that they like the cake very much both in terms of look and taste.
Another colleague has place an order for cupcakes …. Will update once done.

3 comments:

Jens said...

This looks too gorgeous to be eaten!

YM said...

Hi, you're back! Had a good trip? Will make some thing nice for you :) When are you inviting us to your place?

Safiah's Banana-Dessert-Recipes.com said...

watch "sugar" on AFC. Anna Olson is really good. She makes baking look so easy and effortless.