Sunday, March 30, 2008

Strawberry Cupcakes

Watching Martha Stewart’s show on NTV7 every morning was a daily routine that I miss since going back to full time work. Always look forward to the baking sessions that she has, there’s always some new tips for me. Don’t surf her website often as it always take ages to download using my dial up connection.

Visited her website recently when I was bored at work and found Sprinkles' Strawberry Cupcake recipe. I read in this blog that Cupcake Chic at The Curve copied Sprinkle’s concept in its entirety.

Tried the recipes with only half of the amount of sugar stated in the recipe and used IXL strawberry jam instead of fresh strawberries. This is how it turned out.






Still find the taste a bit on the sweeter side. Decorated them with some royal icing flowers and gave them away to Kat for her birthday. Here’s the decorated picture.








No comments: