Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cheyne's Full Moon



Hong Ling and I have been friends since we were in MU. We got to know each other during orientation and later became housemates. After graduation, she moved back to Klang and commutes to KL on a daily basis. It was only when she was taking her CPA exams that she moved back to PJ and we became roommates. That was also the time when I first got my car. Didn't have the confidence to drive to work given the traffic condition in KL city. I wanted someone to sit next to me until I got use to KL traffic and she was the only one who was willing and brave enough to do that. I still remember that we used to leave for work at 6.30am and leave office after 8pm when there was less traffic. We've been through a lot together as roommates until just before her wedding. And we've been keeping in touch all these years.


Visited Hong Ling recently when she had her 3rd baby. Made the cupcakes for her on my second visit to her place. The fruit flan was requested by her husband to be serve as dessert for the full moon dinner. Made some for them sometime back and he liked them very much, hence requested for that as dessert instead of what the restaurant serves.

No comments: